

First dump all the oreos into a food processor (if you don't have one- attempt to place them in a cake pan and roll a glass over them until the crumbs resemble dirt...or you could save time and clean up and place them in a gallon size ziploc and pound them with a glass). Toss in that hunk of softened cream cheese. Dig in with your hands. (I am not lying...that is what the recipe calls for!) Roll out the mixture into inch size balls and lay on wax paper covered cookie sheet. (I used an ice cream scoop...but you should use a smaller size scoop if you want more cookies. Mine were HUGE) Pop em in the freezer for 10-15 minutes. (I left them for about 30). While your 'balls" are freezing (I am NOT going there!) melt the chocolate the way you choose. I did it in the microwave. Drop the balls into the chocolate, coat well, shake off excess, and put back onto wax paper covered cookie sheet. Once complete, pop 'em back into the freezer to harden.
**These can look beautiful with sprinkles or colored drizzled chocolate. Who needs Godiva chocolate?!!!

2 comments:
Love the post!! I'm anxious to try these out. The cookies (sugar cookies in a pan) that I took to YW/YM tonight all got eaten every one of them. You were right they all loved them!!! Thanks again.
These look yummy! I'm gonna have to be careful. You keep sending and posting dessert recipes and I'm not gonna fit in my pants anymore! :)
Post a Comment