Saturday, September 26, 2009

It's official. I am jealous...


Ok, it's officially autumn and I am stuck in Florida where everything is still hot, sticky and sunny. It's ok for the summertime. But in the fall. I miss the bold, dramatic colors of the fall leaves. I miss the cool chill in the air. I miss everything about the fall season. So, let's take a moment and have an official pity party for me. Silence please!
PS:
It won't always be this way. In a few months while you are freezing your butt off and clearing snow from your driveways...I'll still be in eternal summer weather. It might get down into the 70's by then!

2 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

I love your new blog design(especially all the autumn pics)!!Chris, I'm so proud of you for diving in and creating your blog. It's FANTASTIC!!! See, I knew you could do it. Great Job, sista. :)

Charlotte said...

I feel your pain, Chris. It's pretty hot here this weekend. I SO look forward to cooler weather! I'll be comfortable in short sleeves again! haha

I love the look of your blog. Very much YOU! :)