
I am so sad. My girlhood dream of romance has died. I remember going to the movies to see Dirty Dancing with my friends Tiffany, Greg and Ryan. We had such a blast. We fell in love with the music and the romance of it all. I always thought Patrick was bigger than life. To me, he was the epitome of sexy. How sad we have lost him.

2 comments:
I know.....I just can't believe it. I agree, I will never see dirty dancing and not think about Rick's college. Those were the days, girlfriend. Yes, he was too cute and such a good guy. Isn't it funny how the media is doing anything about him passing?? He deserves more than the second of air time that he got yesterday. Too sad!!! :( My heart aches for his family. Glad you made a post about him. Kuddos to you!!!
I was only in High School when I saw Dirty Dancing, but I didn't like it as much as everyone else. It was alright. :) Maybe I was just too young for it. haha! The music was good, though.
Post a Comment