

I have been busy with a normal, typical, school day and all of the challenges it presents...I think longingly back to this summer when Tony and I were able to run away from home and capture a few 'blissful moments' together just the two of us. I want to steal a few more days on the beach with him. Just run away and hide from the world. I want that huge, fluffy, exceedingly luxurious bed and the incredible view right from the window beside it. I want to hear the ocean waves in the background as I feel the salty, wet air permeate through the room giving a soft gentle breeze. Is that a lot to ask?!?!?!?! For now, I think I will try to go and steal a few kisses from my sweet hubby and dream of those beautiful moments on the beach when worldy trouble couldn't touch us.

4 comments:
Hope you can have a bit of peace today. You definetly deserve it! I love ya!
Okay, I feel like I'm reading a romance novel, Sista!!!! I know how you feel but dang girl. Tony will eat you alive if he reads this. :)
Enjoy your bliss. I'm glad someone in the family has the "mushy" bone. I'm also glad it's not me! haha I love you!
Hey, you didn't finish your story this afternoon. I'm waiting.....
Post a Comment