Thursday, September 17, 2009

How could I forget????




Most normal, intelligent, neighborly folks hang the routine stuff from their ceilings and walls of their garages. Bikes and sports gear are the standard. It's not unusual to view that sort of thing as you walk by their homes on a Saturday morning stroll and wave to them as they work out of their garages. My wonderful neighbors look at my garage and just shake their heads... we aren't your typical suburbia folk.

2 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

You need to encourage Tony to start a blog. He would love it!! He could post all his Halloween pics. All the planning, etc. It would be a hoot.

Charlotte said...

My kids would LOVE living close to you guys! I don't get into Halloween as much as I used to. I think they miss all the gore. :) I love ya!

Charlotte