Saturday, January 23, 2010

Which one should I keep?!?!?!?

I thought this lamp was so pretty. It's a tad smaller in height than the other two lamps I purchased.
I had to take a double look when I saw this price. How incredible. It made the lamp that much more attractive!

View of dining room as you come into the house. Notice the red plate...I think the lamp helps distribute the color in the dining room and the family room.

I put the tassel on the lamp. It was not sold that way. I just like tassels. Call me crazy!

Again...it was a steal! Love that price.

This bronzed finished lamp is the largest in size. I thought it contributed to my hanging light fixture over my table. It was substantial and didn't require anything else on the table top.
What is your opinion? Should I replace that lamp with another one?

Kirklands (one of my favorite stores) was having a clearance blow out on just about everything the other day. I went with an original plan to purchase one lamp...mind you just ONE lamp...but ended up leaving with three. I am not sure which lamp would look best on my new Bombay chest. Which do you think?

2 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

Okay, I'm with you on the lamps. I LOVE them all!! I like where you have placed them. I too, like the red lamp with you platter on the piano. I like the other lamp on your chest. I wonder if you should lowere your picture a tad once you get everything placed. Where will you put lamp #3? Fantastic prices on those lamps. They didn't have any that nice here at our Kirklands. Lucky girl!! I would keep all of them. You can't buy a new shade for those prices. Love you, Dana

Charlotte said...

I'll be honest. When I read "which one should I keep" and saw the picture under it, my first thought was "Well, duh! The milky ways of course!"

I'm with Dana. I like where you put the other two lamps. All the lamps are extremely pretty. I wish I had an ounce of the decorating skills you and Dana posses!

Love ya!