
Walmart is awesome....it seems as if I can't go one day of my life without visiting the lovely neighborhood Wally-Mart. This morning, I was there bright and early (before 8:00 AM-and on a Saturday, too!) As I was leaving the store and quickly heading to my car...a strange incident occurred. I was struck in the nose with a small white pebble! Where did it come from?

Did this guy kick up some gravel as he was speeding away on his bike? It was 20 something degrees outside....maybe he was trying to get warm!

Did I make these guys mad at me in the milk section? I attempted not to stare at them...but you have to admit...it's hard not to look, right? Were they practicing target shooting? Maybe they shot a spit ball at me!

Oh yeah, maybe it was this nice lil' feller....he was trying really hard to stay warm. You know these boots are all the rage in the Antartica!

I did cut these lassies off at the pass trying to get out the doors. I didn't want anyone to think that we knew each other. How embarrassing!!!!
Well....after taking a moment to look at my surroundings I noticed that I was hit several more times by a small white hard ball! Much to my surprise it was sleeting/snowing. Can you believe it? Ice forming and falling from the sky in Florida!!!! Global Warming my butt!!!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment