Sunday, January 24, 2010

New Music


I have updated the music on my blog. I have been feeling nostalgic and felt like some mellow music would 'hit the spot'. These were songs that played on the radio when I was a kid. I would read my romance novels and dream while these songs set my imagination and mood to new heights. Don't knock me just because it's a throwback to the 70's. Just go with it. You might find you like it. At least for a little while...

2 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

ANDY GIBB!! Oh, do I remember that boy. YOU were in LUST with him!! I don't know if it was his voice, hair, body or what attracted you to him. You always did like that mellow music. Listening to it, makes me go back in time. Thanks, for making me feel like that was a hundred years ago. Miss you!!! :)))

Unknown said...

I hate to admit this, but most of the music you have on your playlist, we listen to weekly. Jake really likes it. :) I think it's hilarious to put some nice music from the 70's and 80's on my mp3 player and listen to the kids sing along! haha

love ya!