This is the site that I viewed as I walked out my door in the dark of early morning.
I wish I could capture with my camera how dramatic the sunrise sky is. The colors are indescribably magnificent.
I headed to the clock tower park to start my daily laps. The flowers are beautiful.
This is the latest 'lake' in the neighborhood...it was originally a soccor field before the heavy rains. These birds are feasting on ample bugs and worms._______________________
This past Sunday was a nice break from the hustle and bustle early Sunday mornings usually present. Because General Conference didn't start until noon, I had the morning off to do something that I love doing...I went for a long walk. I got up before the light of day and found myself with camera in hand to capture the sunrise. Hope you enjoy taking a picturesque walk with me!
2 comments:
I did!!! Thanks for taking me on your walk with you. I wish I could do it more often with you. I have been going through some withdrawals today. I haven't heard from you in days. I MISS YOU!!!!
What beautiful pictures. I haven't seen a sunrise in a long time. I'm often awake, just inside rustling up kids. :) I really enjoy your blog!
btw, you never called. You ok?
Post a Comment