Sunday, October 18, 2009

There they go again....




The boys were at it again today. They created a new mannequin that they can hang. They weren't content to leave it in the house this time....no...they had to use an old shower curtain tension rod and hang it up in our entrance way. The neighbor kids are going to be screaming their lungs out. I fully intend to hear shouting, cussing, screaming and see pee running in the streets in the morning. It wouldn't even surprise me if we don't have the association send us a nasty gram asking us (not so kindly) to remove the creature. Ugh!!!! I feel so bad for my neighbors!

3 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

Oh, how I wish that we lived closer to one another!!! They are too crazy!! My kids would freak seeing this guy hangin there (I know that is the point of it). I'm glad that they can still keep young getting ready for Halloween. Enjoy your boys!!!

Charlotte said...

WOW! I'm jealous. I want an ugly man hanging in my doorway! Tony and Zach are SO cool!

Admin said...

Forward any nasty-grams to me, your friendly neighborhood attorney-at-law. :)

I want Halloween pics!!!!