Saturday, October 10, 2009

Silly, silly boys....






My boys were playing around in their Halloween stuff last night. They were trying on different masks, wigs, bloody body parts...needless to say they were in heaven. I heard lots of laughter from the garage and went out to investigate. This is what I found. I had to take some snaps.


PS...The Mannequin man has been delgated to the garage. I refuse to have him in the house anymore. I have heard kids screaming in front of the house for days. My Bailey girl had barked herself hoarse (Should I really use an animal term?) for days barking at the creature. UGH!!!!

How many more days till Halloween is over?

2 comments:

Admin said...

Is the top picture of Elvira??

Chris's world said...

I'll pass along that comment. I am sure he will howl with laughter on that one. He thinks she is 'Hot'. Weird, weird man...what can I say? He chose me!!! What does that tell you!?