Thursday, October 22, 2009

I want this car!!!!!!


Ok...I am going to confess. I am a car enthusiast. All right. I said it out loud. Or rather I wrote it out there in blogland for all to see. I have been a closet car enthusiast for years. I love to hear the roar of a big engine. I get quivers when I see large chrome wheels. I live for the thrill of the purrrrr of a big ol' engine rev up next to my large 'boat' that we lovingly call the 'family mobile'.
We have an auto show coming to the convention center this weekend. I am so excited. I LOVE auto shows. Awesome. I have sweet talked my husband into taking me so I don't feel like such a goober. He could care less about cars. (Honestly...what is wrong with this picture?!??!) Anyway...I have had my eye out on the new 2010 Chevy Camaro's. I want to test drive this puppy in a bad, bad way. I am just not so sure how they will pry my fingers off of the steering wheel once the drive is over...that's a story for another day. Just thought I would confess my obsessions with everyone out there so I don't have to hide anymore. There...I've done it. I am a fee woman! :)

3 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

Hey, make Zach a deal that if he practices driving that you and he will go down and test drive a car like this. I know that you would probably enjoy it more than he would but hey its worth a try, right? I miss you too. Call if you get a chance. :)

Charlotte said...

That's a fine looking car. :) Don't worry, I will keep your "secret". ;)

Admin said...

That sounds like a good idea! What's up with the black background? I had to highlight the text to be able to read it! :)