I loved this picture of the two sisters sharing a look.....a private moment before
the big ceremony.
I thought the childrens clothes were picture perfect. I loved the fact that the bridesmaids were all young.
I can only imagine the teasing that Wills and Harry must have had during the whole cereomony. I am sure their laughter brought humanity to the rigid formality. They appear so close. I heard in one interview with Harry that Wills is his best friend in the whole world. There is nothing he can't share with his brother.
I feel the same way about my siblings.
They made it!. They passed through the formal affair and are ready to walk out hand in hand to begin their new life together.
This was my favorite moment of the whole wedding. They looked just like Cinderella and her handsome prince. The crowds roared and the bells chimed. All was right with the world for those precious moments.
The royal kiss on the balconey. The are truly in love.
Now...imagine if royalty is treated in this manner here on earth....how glorious will our return to our Father in Heaven be??? We are of royal lineage. We have been promised all things beyond measure.







No comments:
Post a Comment