The Queen looks absolutely lovely in her yellow hat and dress. It is understated and simple.
This wedding attendee looks smashing in her outfit completed by the hat. The dress would have been pretty but the hat made the ensemble smashing! She looks as if she is ready for the Parisian runway!
This hat is full but, yet, again a simple elegance is lended to her beautiful suit. I love it!
A youthful look. The hat creates a soft, subtle romantic look. I would love to wear this hat!
Again....another hat that makes a statement and testiment to the embodied woman...
Ok...so this hat is really out there. It was not one of my favorites, however, any excuse to show a picture of David Beckham in a tux is worth it!!!!






1 comment:
Most of the hats were truly amazing at the wedding. Some, well lets just say, no dress in the world could make them pretty. haha I love you!
Post a Comment