Thursday, September 2, 2010

I saw this picture in a photo contest on a website for Pioneer Woman.  I fell in love with it instantly.  You look at the picture and wonder how many years have they been together?  Has it been so long that one personality blends into the other?  Do they know what each other is thinking without having to ask?  Are they so in sync that they know just what the other person needs before that person even has a chance to realize it?  I love everything about romantic love.  The sweet embrace that brings joy and comfort in good times and in bad.  I know that this emotion is a gift sent to us from our Father in Heaven.  We came from a home filled with love and happiness.  Our spirits continually long for these feelings.  When we are touched, caressed or held tenderly it gives us just the touch of Heaven our spirits need.
 

No comments: