Grow old along with me
The best is yet to be
When our time has come
We will be as one
God bless our love
God bless our love
Grow old along with me
Two branches of one tree
Face the settng sun
When the day is done
God bless our love
God bless our love
Spending our lives together
Man and wife together
World without end
World without end
Grow old along with me
Whatever fate decrees
We will see it through
For our love is true
God bless our love
God bless our love
By: John Lennon

8 comments:
You are in quite a nostalgic, lovey, dovey mood, aren't you? ;) I love you, Chris. The blog looks great! Keep up with the blogs. I am enjoying reading them. I keep thinking I should be more like you, but alas, I am not. Maybe some of your lovey, dovey stuff can rub off on me. :)
I just wrote a long detailed message and it deleted. Let's see if this works???
Okay, it works!! I said that I totally agree with Charlotte!! I need some of that love, dovey feeling around my house. You and Tony have a great relationship and I'm so proud that you have one another. It makes life so much sweeter when you are with the love of your life. BTW......I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I noticed the background the other day and got so jealous!! I need details on where you got your background? You will have to walk me through how you did it. GREAT JOB!!!!!
Miss you bunches, {{HUGS}}
I know that you don't like country BUT I was looking for new songs to add to my blog and I came across this one: "Free" Zac Brown Band. Hearing this song made me immediatley think of you and Tony!! I LOVE this song. Check it out!!!
Have you noticed how many comments that I've made just today!!! Am I back in your good graces??? ;)
Are you trying to show me up, Dana?
I love and Miss Chris, too!!!
You guys are too funny!!!! :)
Yes...I have heard of the Zac Brown song "Free". It's become one of my favorites. It is totally me! I should probably update my music player for the blog. To be honest, I haven't really thought about it.
I just love it when yall respond to my comments. I know they sound hokey...but it is truly how I feel. Right now, I need comfort and security. Love is all that and more. Maybe that is why I am so focused on it.
I am going to attempt to start a new subject with my posts today. We will see where it takes me.
I love you guys!
Chris
Post a Comment