
I got skinned at the groomers today. Bad mamma. Mamma feels bad and is going to make it up to me. Mamma said that we are going to go to the drive in. I love going to the movies. They always give me treats and I can sniff the butts of other dogs. Yeah!!!! Let's go..let's go...let's go!

Awwwww mom! Why do you make me wear this crap? Can't we just leave already?!?!?

I am NOT going if I have to wear this stuff. This is horrible. I am NOT GOING!!!! You can't make me....

I can't believe I have to wear this. All of the other dogs are going to laugh at me. I am going to be the biggest joke. Come on, Dad....help me out. Tell her I look ridiculous. Tell her to take it off. Aren't you the man of the house??!?!??!? Please don't let me leave wearing this stuff.
1 comment:
Awwwwww!!!! I feel so bad for Bailey. She did get skinned. That was the first thing I noticed when I saw the picture(even before I read the caption). What happened? Didn't the groomer know its winter time???? Change groomers. This was a very funny post. BTW......you never called me back to explain more of what the doctor said about Zach. I'm still waiting for info!!!!!!
Post a Comment