Friday, December 25, 2009

Santa came....Santa came....Santa came to my house!!!!!

Santa came to our house this year and dropped a load of loot....we must have been awful good!
Please note the amount of "Toys" that we had. Remember that there is no child under the age of 17 yrs in our home!!!!
Zach received his 'customary' nutcrakers. He is about to run us out of house and home with them. Each Christmas becomes a chore in where to place each one. He now has over 50!

Santa filled our Stockings with toys that poop jelly beans! They are hilarious. Mine is the cow.
She sings "Jingle Bells" as she poops her brown jellies!
Tony has started a collection of Bobble-head Star War Characters. Darth Vader will join the place of honor with Tony's Yoda Bobble Head.
Zach received his 'coveted' Playstation 3' this year. I am not sure why we had to get ANOTHER
game system. This one is placed in the living room with the TV. Ugh...now I'll never get to watch a TV program. Thank Goodness for DVR!!!

Zach was so enraptured with his Playstation that he couldn't even take the time to pose for the camera!

Zach and Tony received Jeff Dunham dolls. (Yes, I said dolls!) They talk and give their famous lines at the touch of a button. Tony's doll is Peanut and Zach's is Achmed the Terrorist.
Silence! I'll killlllllllll you:)
A closer look at the dolls. Can you believe that Zach and Tony are beyond thrilled to have these bad lil' boys??!!??! Men and their toys!
Zach recieved his normal grinch boxer shorts. This is a tradition. The only thing different is that he refused to model them for the camera! (Over his PJ's...where is your mind going?)

Kiss Army is alive and well in my house. Those boys love to ham it up. They play around with this kind of stuff all of the time!
Zach received his Senior Ring. He was elated. Unfortunately, it didn't fit well. This ring runs small. I am hoping and praying the company will let us resize it and not charge an additional fee.
A closer look.
Mamma got a ring, too!!!! I must have been gooooooooood!!!! I love it. Isn't it gorgeous?!
Look at the details on the shaft. Amazing! Tony is a freaking genious! He can have all of the toys in the world. Just bring me the jewelry!!!!:)
I also received this Bombay Chest as an Anniversary/Christmas/Birthday gift. When I told Alan that I received a chest for Christmas he said "Tony is getting you a boob job for Christmas?!?!?"
....that boy is a perv. Hee Hee!
That is all for now. I am closing down this book of a post. My fingers are tired and I am sleepy. I think a nap is in order.
I wish all of you a very Merry Christmas and the very best of New Years.
Love,

2 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

I'm still wondering what the two boys are going to do with their stuffed animals?? I guess that I need to break down and watch this comedy show. I love both rings. Zach's is very nice!! I'm so glad that it fot there in time. I'm really happy for him. It's a very nice ring. Chris, I LOVE this ring that Tony got you. I need more details because I would love one myself. I love the cut and everything about it. LUV it!!!!

Charlotte said...

It looks like you guys had a great Christmas. I'm quite jealous of your ring. It is beautiful! Zach made a good choice on his ring as well. :)