Sunday, January 22, 2012


It has been so long since I have made a post. I can't believe how long it's been. I have been busy and life has been rolling along. In January we were blessed and able to hit the beach and Disney World...both Epcot and the Magic Kingdom. I can't believe how big a kid I can be! I think I was as excited as most of the children! Here's a few pics to see.....






Epcot:





 Zach and I at Epcot!!!!  We were so excited to be there!
 Morocco....it was one of my favorite places.  They even had a belly dancer.  Tony 'managed' to get several close up shots of the dancer.  He claims it was purely educational purposes...but I'm no dummy. :)  (Please note I did NOT include the pics in my blog!)
 France.  It was really pretty and the garden landscaping was outstanding!
 Tony standing on the opposite site of France.  Notice the Eiffel tower in the background?

England and the red telly box!

 Germany...this was my favorite country to visit hands down.  So gorgeous!!!!
 Norway...just going for the 'killer' shot
 Mexico fiesta!!!!
It was the end of the night and we were exhausted.  We ended up seeing the world together.  It was quite the romantic day.  Zach and his friend Sacha only met up with us for lunch.  Hmmmmm....I wonder why.  The users!:)


Magic Kingdom


 Near the park entrance....just about to head down Main Street USA
 And there she is....Main Street.  Notice Cinderella's Castle down the street?  This is my favorite place in all Disney.
 Can you see my big ol' grin?  I am soooooo excited!!!!
 Even ol' Grumpy got a smile on his face at the Castle!
 Is this a good look for Zach or what?!!?!
 You can't come to Disney without riding on Dumbo!!!!  It's a tradition!
 Of course....some of us had to break the rules and try to steer ol' Dumbo.  What a backseat driver!

 Zach and Becca got into the spirit.  They ended up having a blast.
Love Cinderella and her handsome prince!

When did I get on stage you ask?!?!?!  Well....I NEVER!!!!


 There were are....Dana, Charlotte and I....the princess collection.  Now I am not too sure how the
'fairie' boy is....that's another tale to tell....
 The Castle was beyond gorgeous lit up.  The lights were white but cast a bluish torquois color on the building.  It was absolutely stunning.  I walked out of one park and came to a complete stop in the middle of the road when I saw it.  I don't think I have ever seen anything so lovely.
Here we are...totally exhausted and ready to head home.  What a beautiful day!







2 comments:

Charlotte said...

What a fun trip. I am quite jealous! One year, I will have to come and go with you guys. :) Love ya!

Chris's world said...

Charlotte....I would LOVE for you to come. I am missing you!