Wednesday, March 10, 2010

This is me attempting to hold on to the ride....

It's been absolutely crazy. My life has officially spun out of control. It started with an auto accident and now it's overrun with doctor appointments, x-rays, and insurance agents...not to mention lawyers. Ugh. Can I tell you how much I detest lawyers???!? (Sorry, ALAN!:) I'll make sure you are the exception!
When I saw this picture, I had to have it. This picture explains the way I feel. I am trying to hold on...but, at times, it feels like I have no control!

2 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

Hang in there, sister!!! I'm just so thankful that you and Zach were able to walk away from this accident. I'm also glad that your main squeeze is back home to keep you from exploding. I love you!! Keep a tight hold on those rains. Your going to make it through this. :D

Charlotte said...

Sorry to hear you are having it rough. I love ya! I hope things slow down for you soon. Lots of love!