Saturday, March 20, 2010

I wish .....

that my family will have a wonderful week full of love and happiness. That there will be no sickness or ill health. I wish that they will each find peace and comfort in the tender mercies the Lord sends each day. I wish that hard hearts will soften and the Holy Ghost will be a constant companion to all. I wish so many things, and I pray each day for all of those wishes to come to those whom I love most of all...my family.
Mom, Dad, Dana, Michael, Austin, Abbie, Charlotte, Mike, Jake, Josh, Emma, Elaina, Alan, Shelby, Riley and Jackson...and of course, my boys and girl: Tony, Zach and Bailey.
I love you all:)

1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Chris, you are very sweet to pray for us. I love you. Hope things are going better for you. I love you and pray for you as well. :)