Have you seen the October Ensign Article from President Thomas S Monson? I truly loved this special edition of the Ensign but what caught my eye (other than the magnificent photos of the temples) was the caption at the top of the page for President Monsons talk..." As we touch the temple and love the temple our lives will reflect our faith. As we go to the holy house, as we remember the covenants we make therein, we will be able to bear every trial and overcome each temptation."
I just love the imagery of our hands touching the temple and the temple touching us...


2 comments:
That is a beautiful imagery. I let our subscription lapse, and didn't get the October issue. Hopefully we will get our issue soon. :) I miss you and your spiritual strength. You and Dana are so strong. I appreciate you and your example. :) I love you!
WOW!! I just printed off this saying. I found it on a girls blog this morning. Here is the link: http://latterdaychatter.blogspot.com/search/label/Visiting%20Teaching
I loved this saying as well. Sorry we got disconnected this afternoon during our phone call. I will be home all evening if you have time to talk. Love you, Dana
Post a Comment