Friday, February 26, 2010

Love is in the air...



I realize that I have missed Valentine's day in my blog...I didn't change the background or devote a post to good ol' cupid...but it wasn't forgotten...I just didn't have the time or energy to update my blog. So now that I have a few minutes, I thought I would do a quick update.

I love the feeling of being in love. I love the security of knowing someone knows all about you-good and bad- and loves you regardless. I love knowing that he is my first thought in the morning and the last thought before I close my eyes each night. I love that he gives me free kisses with no expectations. I love that he chooses to put me in his arms and slow dances with me in the living room at will. I love that he is always warm and will allow me to put my icicle toes in between his warm legs while we cuddle in bed. I love that he knows just the right places to touch me that gives me the giggles. I love the fact that my lover is also my best friend in the whole wide world. I am so blessed.

No comments: