Monday, August 31, 2009

It's official!

Surprise, surprise, surprise....I am finally becoming a blogger! Big improvement. It seems as if I am always the last to try anything new when it comes to modern technology. The time seems right to keep in touch with our friends and family across the country. Hopefully this journal will keep you abreast of what is happening in our family's life. I invite you to write me and let me hear about you and your family. Can't wait to hear from you.

3 comments:

Dana @ SweetThings said...

LOOKS AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of you. You have taken this and ran. Good for you!!! I'm thrilled that you have a blog. Love you.

Charlotte said...

Wow Chris. I'm impressed. It looks wonderful!

Chris's world said...

I couldn't do this without your help, Dana.
I have so much to clean up and place on the blog. Thank you for all of your much needed and appreciated assistance.